On Christmas Day, we had a nice quiet morning... wait, I take that back... our little budding musician got his first guitar... Who knew our almost 2 year old would be able to bob his head and tap his foot in rhythm... He is just like his daddy, he just picks up that little guitar like he's been playing it his whole life... Sweet Owen, you bring us so much joy!!
Our darling Claire is mostly on video on Christmas morning... I am so bummed that I obviously didn't get any pictures of her face when she saw the new bed that daddy made for Kit. She was thrilled to say the least and we plan on sewing special bedding for her favorite doll. She is quite the caring mother for her growing brood and I am sure the darling little bed will get lots of use!! My angel girl, you bring so much sunshine to our lives...
Merry Christmas!!
Our darling Claire is mostly on video on Christmas morning... I am so bummed that I obviously didn't get any pictures of her face when she saw the new bed that daddy made for Kit. She was thrilled to say the least and we plan on sewing special bedding for her favorite doll. She is quite the caring mother for her growing brood and I am sure the darling little bed will get lots of use!! My angel girl, you bring so much sunshine to our lives...
Merry Christmas!!




No comments:
Post a Comment