It was a lovely 25 degree frosty Valentine's Day this year...
But the cold weather didn't keep us home... We took the kids to Wesley Owen's and got hot coco, then it was off to Park Meadow's (MY FAVORITE MALL!!)... oh, my hubby is so good to me!! :) We got to go to Anthropologie (my ultimate place of inspiration!!) and get some mugs I have been wanting for a long time... I was so stoked!! Tony couldn't help but smile seeing his "girls" walking around the mall in shirts that proudly stated... "My husband rocks!" & "My dad rocks!" Happy Valentine's Day Tony... we love you!!
But the cold weather didn't keep us home... We took the kids to Wesley Owen's and got hot coco, then it was off to Park Meadow's (MY FAVORITE MALL!!)... oh, my hubby is so good to me!! :) We got to go to Anthropologie (my ultimate place of inspiration!!) and get some mugs I have been wanting for a long time... I was so stoked!! Tony couldn't help but smile seeing his "girls" walking around the mall in shirts that proudly stated... "My husband rocks!" & "My dad rocks!" Happy Valentine's Day Tony... we love you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment