Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just the other morning I caught myself looking at my children just for the pure pleasure of it.

-Phyllis Theroux


I found this quote on another girl's blog and it totally made me smile. Sometimes the days go by way too fast before I realize I didn't take enough time to savor those precious moments with my kids... my blessings... my joys... my loves...

Tonight as I went into their rooms to do that last peak before I went to bed... I prayed over them, begging God for wisdom, patience and help in being the mommy He wants me to be to these amazing children. I am so humbled that He has entrusted me with three precious little souls. The responsibility is overwhelming, yet the reward is so wonderful...

My Claire, Owen and Stella... I love you.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I am right there with ya girl! These summer days are passsing us by at a fast rate, it's so nice when the Lord slows things down and allows us to realize we've been running on overdrive! I too pray for the kids when they're sleeping. So angelic and hey, you can actually have a few connected, uninterrupted thoughts! 'o)